Thursday 21 May 2020

Making a Following



Still here! This story has two purposes: 1) I wanted to explore this idea of a shapeshifter using their ability as a form of art. 2) I wanted to raise some conversation, as I want to hear more about what you think. So, please comment below what you think about these couple of themes, concerning my future stories:

In most of my captions I have used pictures of attractive people. How much do the pictures matter? Sexy people are sexy, that much is clear. Everybody likes that. But in your opinion, is sexiness necessary, or could/should there also be stories/pictures with people who are traditionally considered less attractive?

What's your opinion on the stories itself? Do you prefer stories with erotic/sexual elements and themes, or are you also interested in stories that focus more on the different lives, personalities, motives and choices of the characters?

Does gender matter? Most of the pictures in my captions are of women - should there also / should there not be men?

No comments:

Post a Comment