Wednesday 28 December 2016

Updates!

Seems like 2016 is coming to a close. And what a weird year we have had!

In the past few weeks the numbers of my blog have just exploded! On deviantART, totemscaptions has gained over 100 new followers and the total is now close to 400. Yesterday and the day before yesterday the daily pageview count reached 300, which it has never done before, and the pageviwe total is now over 30,000. The captions in my gallery have been viewed for over 200,000 times. The Blogger page in TOTEM's Captions also got over 1,000 pageviews in the past month, although it has been a bit more quiet. After all this, I of course want to, once again, thank you all lovely readers and commenters!

I also want to say a couple of words about the updated visual style of my blog and captions. As you might have notices, my newest caption, Potions Experimenting looks a bit different than the previous ones. I have changed the main font from Allerta to Roboto as it now looks a lot cleaner and clearer. There are also some minor changes in the placement of objects in captions and the colour scheme in the blog has been updated to look a bit nicer. I'd be glad to hear what you think about this new style.

Also, happy New Year 2017!

~ TOTEM

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Ive been here before it was cool lol. Are you planning to finish the boyfriends and punishment tho?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm definitely going to finish it! :D As mentioned before, it's going to have at least 6 or 7 episodes, so it won't be ready too soon as I don't have very much spare time. But just like the other three series, I'm working on it!

      Delete