Tuesday 18 June 2019

At the Worst Possible Time [GIF]



Surprise! I wrote another caption. I've had this one planned for well over a year, I even had some text ready. But when I started working on it again, it needed to be completely rewritten. And that took a lot of time. So, here you go, I guess!

It was very interesting to experiment with 1) a more sinister, even psycopathic/sosiopathic villain and 2) a much more detailed costume gun / skin suit story from the other person's perspective. The text turned out a fair bit longer than I expected, so I decided to split the story into two parts, A and B. Be sure to read them both, and in the correct order!

I've recently been contacted by quite a few of you, asking about my disappearance. As you can see, I am still here, and it very much warms my heart so see that you all still wish to see more work from me. I'm still interested in writing more captions - the only problem is time. I just have far too little of it. If I find the time for it, I'll keep writing, but I make no promises. There may very well be more stories in the future. I sure hope so. But we'll have to see.

~ TOTEM

3 comments:

  1. I usually like your captions, but this is one of the best.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy to hear that the larger-than-usual effort I put into this one paid off!

      Delete
  2. glad you're back, realy liked the caption, who is the model?

    ReplyDelete