Tuesday 2 August 2016

One Year of Captioning Behind!

It has been one full year since I first started writing my own captions! Once again, I want to thank all of you, my wonderful readers, for all the support I've gotten. Thank you for the kind comments, thank you for the favourites. It's really been a great year!

I begun with the thought "I'll see where this goes. A few test captions can't hurt anybody. If this doesn't work out, I'll just leave without leaving a sign". Well, now I think I can say that it actually worked out. It's been a great joy to write these captions, and also to see you enjoy them as much as I do. So, there's absolutely no reason to quit now.

So far I've been writing on average one caption per week. That's not very much but I think that's what I'll also stick to in the future. I'm very strict about the quality of my captions, I only want to give you the very best I can. Because of that, I'm not a very fast when it comes to writing new captions. But again, I think it's only good for the captions, so there's no need to change anything.

What comes to the requests I've been getting, I've been working on them and if everything goes as planned, the next caption I upload will be a requested one. Time to get back to captioning!

~ TOTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment